Thursday, January 6, 2011

The "B" List.....

I was just going thru my "inspiration file" and noticed how many of my fav's begin with the letter"B"!

Burlap .....

Birds.....

Ballard Designs ....
Burlap Tote.....


Bee Skeps....



Buckets.....




Beds
espicially a Bed with a Bird!





Butterfly Cuff...




Bingo cards.....




Bells.....



Black Toile!
I could have gone on too.....
birdhouses
blueberry pop tarts
buttons
banana cream pie
baseball
birdbaths
bluebells
barns
baskets
boxwood topiaries
barn cats
blackboards
bobbins
bottles
birdnests
and
Blessings!
Hope your days is filled with a bunch of those!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving all of the "B's" you posted..Love your blog..Happy New Year..

Unknown said...

Oh, this is great...never thought about it. All your B's are my faves, too. My last name begins with "B" as well ;)

trash talk said...

"B" still my heart!
Debbie

Karen Valentine said...

Isn't great that so many of us can relate with all of our strange obsessions???? I love all those B's too! Hope your New Year is off to a great start!
xo,
Karen