Friday, January 22, 2010

GREEN INSPIRATION!

One of my New Years resolutions last year was to really focus on using my own bags when I went shopping! Happy to say that it does take a little while to form the habit but I did it! I have to admit that using these cute bags is hardly a chore! It is a win win any way you look at it! I ordered these bags (above ) this past year from Ballard Designs. They are nice and big and BURLAP!
I am loving the shape of this one..............

Juicy even got on the bandwagon...thank goodness...I LOVE this one!


How cute is this? Vintage crossstitch design....again Love it!






I have this bag too~ but mine says FRIENDS DON'T LET FRINEDS TRASH THE EARTH!
I couldn't agree more. I encourage you to start using your own bags. You will be so surprised at the amount of plastic bags you will avoid and in return, save trees and more! Give it a try!


6 comments:

Laurie at Turner Farm said...

Recently found your blog and I am loving it! Love the bags. In the process of making some of my own.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Beth,
I have all kinds of cute shopping bags, but I can't ever remember to use them. I've got to get into the habit. Thanks for the reminder.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

we refuse to bring home plastic bags anymore unless it is to wrap meat which may leak juices in my green bags! Love that first one!
★Linda

Anonymous said...

I use recyclable bags but mine are no where as cool as yours.....

Take care,
Donna

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Love the "friends don't let friends trash the earth" quote!!

marie said...

I love this blog! I just went back through all of it and it's great. It's just full of wonderful ideas and inspiration filled photos!
Thanks for all the sharing!