Monday, March 9, 2009

JUNK IN THE TRUNK!!

~~~~~UPDATE...WICKER SHELF ....SOLD!!!
the joy of a load of junk!!!!! ~~~UPDATE...SILVER CROWN , ROUND MIRROR, IRON HANGING PLANTER......SOLD!!!!!


~~~~UPDATE......TWO BROWN WICKER CHAIRS...SOLD!!!

I just love how a truck full of junk can be tranformed into a booth full of treasure! Thought you might enjoy a peek at a few updated booth pics. Janna and I went junkin last Friday and came home with some wonderful goodies! Be sure to take a peek at ArtsyFartsyFinds to see what she got too! I will be going tomorrow to restock the booth and I promise to take some more pics. A few bigger pieces sold so the booth will look a bit different. I have a great chippy white stepback cupboard going in along with some small goodies too. To get some of "the scoop" behind some of these fab finds...go to Olde Tyme Marketplace.
~~~~~~~~~UPDATE....BIRDHOUSE ON POST....SOLD!!!


3 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I love the way you have it displayed. Looks good.
Molly

Magic Moonlight said...

I love your booth!!! what a fab finds!!!I collect old bottles , and I love the ones you have, Blanca.

Anonymous said...

HI there, the bust on top of the white cabinet to the left of the keep right sign is that for sale? Elma2179@yahoo.com